sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2011

Moda Diferente e linda - by Closet

The skies were gray mostly all last week and after a while, it starts to affect your mood. I figured the best way to combat that was to wear a brightly-colored dress! So I wore this to grab tortilla soup and walk around the flea market with my boyfriend. 
I found this silk dress at Shareen's Vintage in Downtown LA along with many other dresses that I have yet to debut on the blog. I mentioned on Twitter the other day that I feel like I have so many really over-the-top dresses (I'm talking floor-length sweeping ruffled gowns) with no place to wear them. I guess I just love how beautiful they look hanging in my closet!
Silk dress worn with vintage belt, antique earrings, Metal Pointus ring, vintage ring, and L.A.M.B shoes.
Wearing a BB Dakota dress with a men's Lanvin feather suede blazer, 50s ostrich clutch, and vintage sterling silver and crystal jewelry.
These Alaias are my favorite! No matter how much I wear them, they're still really hard to walk in but I still love them to death!
Nothing better than dressing up when you're feeling a little down!

The Golden Robe

Decided to take a few quick photos of what I wore today...
Wearing a vintage silk Indian robe from American Rag, Levi jeans, antique jewelry (love the citrine ring!), Prada platforms, and Coach woven leather bag.
Take care!!

Shaded Streets

I bought this Marni skirt a while back, but kind of forgot about it until today. I wore it to lunch with my dad, it's his birthday!! Happy Birthday Dad!
I am in love with the pleats on the back of the skirt, can't wait to wear it more often in the summer! Here I paired it with a men's J.Crew chambray shirt that I've been living in all week, Miu Miu platform pumps, vintage jewelry, and an alligator clutch from Cuba that's falling apart...literally. 
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday so far! xxx

Monday, March 7, 2011

Spinning in Colors

Apologies for taking a leave of absence, I got a very intense chemical peel last Monday so my skin was looking a little bit crazy this past week. Anyway, I snapped a few photos of  a beautiful vintage dress I found at the flea market about a month ago. It's not something I'd typically wear, but I adore it anyway- the volume and colors are incredible!
Worn with vintage gold bracelets, ring from antique shop, and Jimmy Choo strappy sandals.

A random photo I took of a few pretty necklaces...
 
 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário